1. Hello,

Ok here's the deal, I have 2 characters on seperate accounts and they need to be both online.

First one has all the Variables/tables/information. Second one needs to read those Var/table/information and use them instantly.

So basically the question is : Can you access a Character's variable from another account and use them while you're online?

I concur you can't. My idea was to save those variables/tables as SavedVariables and sync the two accounts' SavedVariable files together. But the problem was SavedVariables are not saved unless you logout.

So another question would be : Can you save a SavedVariable beside logging out or reloading?

Any other method/help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. No. these intentions are .. intentional.

3. Well the first character needs to provide other players some information via Whispers or /say

but my server mutes me if i chat consecutively more than 6 times in a short period of time.

So that's why the 2nd character comes in. To Provide those informations but it needs to access the variables of the first character.

I feel a deadlock ahead.

4. You can't get them. Can you use the addon comms system to communicate without being rate limited so much. That's what it's there for, after all =)