1. Hey, sorry if this is a noobish question, but... I'm trying to make an addon to track my Vengeance buff, and for reasons that I won't go into I'm trying to find it from COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED events. Now, either I'm not doing this all wrong, or for some reason Vengeance is the only aura in the game that simply doesn't get logged as either SPELL_AURA_APPLIED or SPELL_AURA_APPLIED_DOSE... or any other event as far as I can tell. It works perfectly well for any other buff or debuff I've tried it on, but not this one. Can anyone help me out?

2. Hey, sorry if this is a noobish question, but... I'm trying to make an addon to track my Vengeance buff, and for reasons that I won't go into I'm trying to find it from COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED events. Now, either I'm not doing this all wrong, or for some reason Vengeance is the only aura in the game that simply doesn't get logged as either SPELL_AURA_APPLIED or SPELL_AURA_APPLIED_DOSE... or any other event as far as I can tell. It works perfectly well for any other buff or debuff I've tried it on, but not this one. Can anyone help me out?

Run /eventtrace

Cast the spell

Run /eventtrace stop

You'll then have every event that occurred and you'll be able to examine them. I'm not sure otherwise, off the top of my head.

3. That's a useful command, thank you. I've learned from it that I can track Vengeance appearing or disappearing via UNIT_AURA, which I suppose I will do, but I'd still like to understand why Vengeance appears to be the only aura that doesn't fire up a COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED event :P

4. You're positive it doesn't appear there? You're positive it doesn't appear in the combat log? It may be treated as a stance, like berzerker stance. Those also cannot be found using buffs or CLEU, afaik.