1. I've been looking for what has been literally weeks for a very small piece of information that I can't find.

How the hell do you find out if you're in a wargame? There's no function to return a specific value if you're in a wargame or not, and I've asked practically everywhere, so I'm coming here as a last resort.

If no API function exists, is there a way to extrapolate or assume that information? With other combinations of returns maybe? I'm completely stumped.

2. What is a war game?

3. Everything that deals with wargames is in PVPFrame.xml. I'd look there to see how that UI handles it.

4. Everything that deals with wargames is in PVPFrame.xml. I'd look there to see how that UI handles it.

Don't see anything that would help me unfortunately.

5. How about something like this:

function InWarGame()
       return WarGamesFrame:IsShown()
     end

6. How about something like this:

function InWarGame()
       return WarGamesFrame:IsShown()
     end

That's not what I'm looking for. That returns true when the WarGames window is up. I need to know when I'm inside an actual Wargame, not when I have the window for it open.

7. You can hook the accept wargame function to determine when the player has clicked on the popup to accept a proposed wargame, but that won't be 1000% and I can't find a way to detect when you leave. But then again, I am absolutely and completely unfamiliar with this feature.

Have you run an /eventtrace on starting/ending to see if/what events fire?