1. Hi there,

I've been trying to create a simple addon to help my guild manage our DKP system. One thing it does is keep a list of loot that has been auctioned during a raid.

What i want to do is display that loot in a list...which is not hard to do. What i'd like to do though is making the items clickable, so that a tooltip with the item information pops up...just like when you click an item link in the chat window.

for k, v in pairs(latestRaid.loot) do
                if not latestLoot[numLoot] then
                    latestLoot[numLoot] = CreateFrame("SimpleHTML",nil,  lootList)
                end
                local loot = latestLoot[numLoot]
                loot:SetFontObject("GameFontNormal")
                loot:SetTextColor(1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0)
                loot:SetText(v.link .. " - " .. v.winner .. " - " .. v.cost .. "DKP")
                loot:SetHeight(12)
                loot:SetWidth(lootList:GetWidth())
                loot:SetHyperlinksEnabled(true)
                loot:Show()
                if numLoot == 0 then
                    loot:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", lootList, "TOPLEFT", 10, -33)
                    numLoot = numLoot + 1
                else
                    previous = latestLoot[numLoot - 1]
                    loot:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", previous, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, -2)
                    numLoot = numLoot + 1
                end
        end

The above code works fine. It creates the frames, it even displays the item names in the correct colors and with [] around the item name...but the links aren't clickable. I have searched the internet but i just can't find what i'm doing wrong. Initially i wasn't creating SimpleHTML frames but FontStrings...but that didn't work either.

Any ideas?

2. You have to create your own OnHyperlinkClicked handler. I do this in LightHeaded, it might be worth looking there.

3. Got it to work, thanks alot!