1. I created a button in kgPanels that uses either the Hearthstone or The Innkeeper's Daughter, whichever the player currently uses. I would like to have a mouseover tooltip that will display whether or not it is for the Hearthstone or The Innkeeper's Daughter and i would like it to display the remaining cool down. If there was a way to make this happen it would be great. Thanks in advance!

2. You can use the OnMouseOver script to trigger a tooltip, which you can do using GameTooltip. I dont know if kgpanels does anything special, but you should just be able to do this the normal way.

3. Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately for me i'm horribly novice at programming and i really don't have much of an idea of how to use those commands. Would you be able to help me come up with the code for this? All i want is a mouseover tool tip that will find out if you have either a Hearthstone or The Innkeeper's Daughter in your bags and display the cool down remaining. I would like it if i didn't have to specify which bag and slot the Hearthstone/Innkeeper's Daughter was placed in, as this is meant to be a distributed UI and everyone keeps theirs in a different spot. Thanks.

4. Yeah, unfortunately that's more code than I have the time to commit to writing right now. Perhaps someone else might be able to point you in the right direction.

5. Would look something like this:

local fBag,fSlot
    for bag=0,NUM_BAG_SLOTS do
        for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag) do
            local id = GetContainerItemID(bag,slot)
            if (id == 6948) or (id == 64488) then
                fBag, fSlot = bag, slot
                break
            end
        end
        if fBag then break end
    end
    if not fBag then return end
    GameTooltip:SetOwner(self,"ANCHOR_NONE")
    GameTooltip:SetPoint("TOP",self,"BOTTOM",0,-5)
    GameTooltip:SetBagItem(fBag,fSlot)
    GameTooltip:Show()

PS: You'd simply do GameTooltip:Hide() in your OnLeave.

6. You're a gem SL :P