1. Welcome it's again Me

i need function to print message in WoW addon studio console

i try to use this ConsoleAddMessage() but does not work :/ Message should be show in this program i'm not sure is that possible

Thanks for help

2.  print("hello world")
     DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("hello world")

3. This is function to write in game chat i need to print in Addon Studio not in game...

And i have new problem if i create frame in .xml file and i wont to use THIS : Frame:Hide() in lua file how to definite "Frame" if my frame name is "Tablica" so the final result should be like this Tablica:Hide();

4. I cannot help you in the least with addon studio.

5. My last post :

This is function to write in game chat i need to print in Addon Studio not in game...

And i have new problem if i create frame in .xml file and i wont to use THIS : Frame:Hide() in lua file how to definite "Frame" if my frame name is "Tablica" so the final result should be like this Tablica:Hide();

OK i know what is this "Tablica" / "Frame" I'ts a name of widged so if we are createing frame

Frame name="TabForm" hidden="true" movable="true" -- its only 1st line of creating frame

as You can see | name = "TabForm" | if we wants to hide this frame we should use: TabForm:Hide() in LUA file

6. You are from Poland right? Join #wowprogramming on Freenode servers and i will answer your questions.