1. Hi, I've been trying to develop a better Pick Pocket as Auto Loot is not fast enough to fully pick pocket when you immedietly Ambush after.

By what i can assume, if fRPickPocket()==1 then i should be able to do Ambush straight after, however it still fails to correctly loot all slots. I'm still learning Lua and help help is greatly appreciated. ``

function fRPickPocket()
        CastSpellByName("Pick Pocket")
        local LootCount=GetNumLootItems()
        if LootCount > 0 then   
            for x=1, LootCount do
                LootSlot(x)
                ConfirmLootSlot(x)
                x=x+1
            end
            if x==LootCount then return 1 end
        else
            return 1
        end
        return 0
    end

``

2. Hi, I've been trying to develop a better Pick Pocket as Auto Loot is not fast enough to fully pick pocket when you immedietly Ambush after.

By what i can assume, if fRPickPocket()==1 then i should be able to do Ambush straight after, however it still fails to correctly loot all slots. I'm still learning Lua and help help is greatly appreciated. `` function fRPickPocket()

CastSpellByName("Pick Pocket")
      local LootCount=GetNumLootItems()
      if LootCount > 0 then   
          for x=1, LootCount do
              LootSlot(x)
              ConfirmLootSlot(x)
              x=x+1
          end
          if x==LootCount then return 1 end
      else
          return 1
      end
      return 0

end ``

You cannot cast a spell using CastSpellByName(). So you cannot do it like this. You might be able to get away with doing it in a macro, but you'd need to seriously compress the Lua code. I suggest looking for macros that do this, there should be plenty already.