1. Friends of wowprogrammim,

I'm having trouble making my addon perform a scan, I have "SavedVariables" called "PlayersX" and within this file has the lines ..

IPS = {
      "Destruz", - [1]
      "Caxert", - [2]
      "Truklino", - [3]
      "Azurtek" - [4]
      }

Okay, I'm not getting that astes do is to run the command "GuildInvite (charname)" is checked if the "charname" count toward the "PlayersX"

ComandPro_InviteWhoResults function ()
      Local numWhos GetNumWhoResults = ();
      for index = 1, numWhos, one of the
      charname, guildname, level, race, class, zone, classFileName GetWhoInfo = (index);
      if (guildname == "") and (charname ~= IPS)then
      GuildInvite (charname);
      end
      end
      end

Can anyone help me solve this problem?

2. Friends of wowprogrammim,

I'm having trouble making my addon perform a scan, I have "SavedVariables" called "PlayersX" and within this file has the lines ..

IPS = {
      "Destruz", - [1]
      "Caxert", - [2]
      "Truklino", - [3]
      "Azurtek" - [4]
      }

Okay, I'm not getting that astes do is to run the command "GuildInvite (charname)" is checked if the "charname" count toward the "PlayersX"

ComandPro_InviteWhoResults function ()
      Local numWhos GetNumWhoResults = ();
      for index = 1, numWhos, one of the
      charname, guildname, level, race, class, zone, classFileName GetWhoInfo = (index);
      if (guildname == "") and (charname ~= IPS)then
      GuildInvite (charname);
      end
      end
      end

This syntax just doesn't make sense, I'd be guessing about what you're trying to say. This isn't Lua code, nor is it any sort of pseudo-code description that I can read.

More importantly, I am not helping you write an addon that spams people with guild invitations.