1. I want help with creating an addon that will do the following: To be able to appear offline to friends. I know this is impossible but if the friends have installed this addon then this will work.

2. Okay, but you don't ask any questions. There's no API to do this, so you'd need to hack together a friends frame replacement or hook the API (which requires you to taint pretty much everything touching that API). In short, I have no idea how I can help you..

3. so you'd need to hack together a friends frame replacement or hook the API (which requires you to taint pretty much everything touching that API). In short, I have no idea how I can help you..

Well, atleast do you know the name of the API I must modify? If someone knows please answer. I searched in Web and I found two APIs: GetFriendInfo & ShowFriend

If GetFriendInfo is the API that shows in your friends list the information of your friends (location, level, class, name, status e.t.c.) then is it possible to make it always appear that you are offline?

Also if this is possible then I must do the ShowFriend API to do nothing, because this requests info about your friends from the server every time you log in, you open the friends list e.t.c.

4. so you'd need to hack together a friends frame replacement or hook the API (which requires you to taint pretty much everything touching that API). In short, I have no idea how I can help you..

Well, atleast do you know the name of the API I must modify? If someone knows please answer. I searched in Web and I found two APIs: GetFriendInfo & ShowFriend

No, I have a guess, but I don't know. You would have to look at the social window code to determine just what needs to be changed.

If GetFriendInfo is the API that shows in your friends list the information of your friends (location, level, class, name, status e.t.c.) then is it possible to make it always appear that you are offline?

While tainting the entire UI, probably. That's a bad idea.

Also if this is possible then I must do the ShowFriend API to do nothing, because this requests info about your friends from the server every time you log in, you open the friends list e.t.c.

No, you would still want it to do its work.. you would just ensure that you're always in that list.

Its an odd request. I don't know precisely what you would need to do to make it work.

5. It's OK now! I edited the friends list frame file and it works. The only problem is when I switch to the other tabs (Who,Chat, Raid e.t.c.) it stucks to the friends list untill I press any button inside friends list. But I'll fix it, I'm pretty sure.