1. Hey you all programmers,

I'm currently working, or well I just started on an AddOn project. I wish not to say too much as I don't want the actual idea to leak out there, but it's about Guild management and can be compared to EPGP. However, I'm not into the language LUA as much as other languages and therefore I can need a second hand at things.

What I'm after is someone experienced with LUA in one way or another, preferebly with WoW programming as it differs alot from other types..

If you're interested kindly contact me at:

Skype: goingtodietomorrow (don't get frightened by this name, no I'm not suicidal, I guess you could say I was young and stupid)

Best regards,

Hytra

2. I'd suggest picking up my book and working through it; in my experience the number of people who are willing to work on for-hire projects is fairly low due to time constraints. Either way, best wishes!

3. in my experience the number of people who are willing to work on for-hire projects is fairly low due to time constraints.

I don't even see anything about said partner getting paid.

4. I assume the conditions would be determined at some point, it's still a 'work for hire' if you dont' get paid =)