1. I bought the book .. and read it untill page 1357 (index) and all makes sence, but still need to start putting things together and there it goes wrong :( I still don't see how I can create a lua that prints a message in YELL-chat (that part works) but also prints a message in the middle of the screen (preferably a big nice red font like in MIK's). Untill now i made the below code, but it only generates errormessages. I feel if i get this probably simple addon going it opens the door to some more difficult programming.

PLEASE PLEASE can someone check my functionalcode (i dont get it nicely in this post; how does it work??) and improve it; or give me otherwise the code i need.

Forever greatfull!! plz help

LUA-code (functional)

if mind freeze is succes then

yell: succes
    print middle of screen: succes

elseif mind freeze is miss then

yell: missed!
    print middle of screen: missed!

end

actual LUA-code i cant get nicely in this post

`local a = CreateFrame("Frame") a:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) self.pguid = self.pguid or UnitGUID("player") local arg = {...} if arg[2] == "SPELLCASTSUCCESS" and arg[10] == "Mind Freeze" and arg[3]==self.pguid then

SendChatMessage("I interrupted with Mind Freeze: "..arg[7], "YELL")

elseif arg[2] == "SPELLCASTSUCCESS" and arg[10] == "Mind Freeze" and arg[3]==self.pguid then

PRINT MESSAGE TO MIDDLE OF SCREEN IN NICE BIG RED FONT (MIK STYLE)

elseif arg[2] == "SPELL_MISSED" and arg[10] == "Mind Freeze" and arg[3]==self.pguid then

SendChatMessage("I couldnt interrupt with Mind Freeze: "..d Freeze: "..arg[7], "YELL")

elseif arg[2] == "SPELL_MISSED" and arg[10] == "Mind Freeze" and arg[3]==self.pguid then

PRINT MESSAGE TO MIDDLE OF SCREEN IN NICE BIG RED FONT (MIK STYLE)
      end

end) a:RegisterEvent("COMBATLOGEVENT_UNFILTERED")`

2. Please do not post twice with the exact same thing. I will respond in the other thread.