1. Hello, I'm kind of new when it comes to in-depth scripts etc and I will most likely have someone to help me but I just want to see if my idea is possible to start of with. The basic idea is to use Raging Blow and Berserker Rage on the same button without wasting Berserker Rage if I don't need to.

Yes ---> Cast Raging Blow

---> Cast Raging Blow ---> Enraged?

No ---> Cast Berserker Rage ---> (Click again) Cast Raging Blow

Any help is very appreciated. Thank you.

2. Hello, I'm kind of new when it comes to in-depth scripts etc and I will most likely have someone to help me but I just want to see if my idea is possible to start of with. The basic idea is to use Raging Blow and Berserker Rage on the same button without wasting Berserker Rage if I don't need to.

Yes ---> Cast Raging Blow

---> Cast Raging Blow ---> Enraged?

No ---> Cast Berserker Rage ---> (Click again) Cast Raging Blow

Any help is very appreciated. Thank you.

I don't entirely understand, but you cannot have macros that make decisions for you. You need to choose what spell to cast under what situation. I'm not entirely sure what Berserker Rage does, or what 'Yes' and 'No' indicate here, but you can't ever make decisions like this using macros.

3. Sorry for being a little unclear.

Raging Blow is a spell included in the Fury Warriors rotation the requires the Warrior to be Enraged.

Berserker Rage will Enrage the Warrior for 24 Seconds.

I mean: When I press the button, the AddOn or macro will check If I am Enraged, if I am it will cast Raging Blow. If not, it will cast Berserker Rage. And then I will indeed be enraged so I can do Raging Blow after by pressing the very same button.

4. You can't make decisions in macros. You can unconditionally cast the first one and it will 'fail' when the cooldown isn't up. But you definitely cannot check for the presence of the aura and cast conditionally.

5. Okay I see, would this be possible using an AddOn then? This idea came down on me from using Fury of Angerforge Watcher.

6. That addon displays things, and you can always do that. It can't make decisions based on that, you always have to.

7. Okay ,thank you for your answer. By the way, I suppose the answer will still be no but in macro's there are modifiers, such as hold shift and the macro will show something else. Isn't a modifier + an AddOn able to solve this? So when the AddOn recon a Enrage debuff it will "display" the Raging Blow..

8. I don't understand the question. An addon can display anything, so certainly it can see the buff/debuff and show whatever you want. It still can't make a choice between spells, you have the be the one to press shift or not.