1. How to make a macro that my target isn't the "spelltarget" and I can use "sentchatmessage" warm my friends that target's name ?

2. How to make a macro that my target isn't the "spelltarget" and I can use "sentchatmessage" warm my friends that target's name ?

I'm not entirely sure what you want to do. I assume you're saying that the macro casts a spell on someone that isn't your target, such as:

/cast [@mouseover] Lay on Hands

And you want to be able to notify this person that you've cast this spell. You can use UnitName to get the unit's name, and SendChatMessage to send a message to that person.

3. like that:

/cast [mod:alt,@focus]Lay on Hands,Lay on Hands

/Y %t got my[Lay on Hands]

I know that "%t" cann't do this when my target isn't focus. So,I said use "sentchatmessage" or some kinds of script.

Sorry my english are poor.

4. like that:

I know that "%t" cann't do this when my target isn't focus. So,I said use "sentchatmessage" or some kinds of script.

Yes, you must use UnitName("focus") and SendChatMessage() in order to do this. There are some examples I found that might be useful.

No worries.

5. like that:

Yes, you must use UnitName("focus") and SendChatMessage() in order to do this. There are some examples I found that might be useful.

No worries.

Thank u for help.