1. Sorry, I was going to add this to my other thread, but I figure it was two seperate issues/questions, and it was best to keep them seperated.

Unfortunatly, although I understand how to create LUA Script files...XML Frame files seem to be eluding me.

I am using "WoW UI Designer", and created a blank Frame. I added 2 labels, a combobox, a multiline edit box and a button. Nothing to crazy. Then I created a LUA Script file to hold the function code for the Frame. The only thing I have in the Script file is a :Hide() command for the Close button (which works)...

Problem is that when I :Show() the Frame inside WoW using a SLASH command for my AddOn, I seem to be getting an infinite loop error that pops up as soon as the frame appears. The error (with continuous scrolling "count") says:

Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:378: attempt to index local 'self' (a nil value).

**Note: There are other errors, that was Error #10/29. When the LUA Error Box appeared, that was the error page it first jumped to, so I assumed it was the important one...?

I am so lost...help...

2. Ok, nevermind, I resolved this problem. I just had to start from scratch. Something was messed up in either my coding or the file was somehow corrupted. Started fresh and now, it works. Wierd...

3. Glad you were able to sort it out!