1. hi there, I wanna write a addon to filter chatting message. Now I use

ChatFrame_AddMessageEventFilter("CHAT_MSG_PARTY", AddonsMessageFilter)
     ChatFrame_AddMessageEventFilter("CHAT_MSG_RAID", AddonsMessageFilter)
     ChatFrame_AddMessageEventFilter("CHAT_MSG_RAID_WARNING", AddonsMessageFilter)
     ChatFrame_AddMessageEventFilter("CHAT_MSG_RAID_LEADER", AddonsMessageFilter)

to add filter to ChatFrame. In function AddonsMessageFilter(), I return true if I wanna drop that message. It seems running well. But there are still two problem: 1. In RaidWarning channel, the message can be dropped but the sound('Ding~') still be played. How to remove it? 2. If I do not wanna filter a message, I return false in AddonsMessageFilter(). But if I run Prat, I got two message in my chat frame window. One is the Prat-style message, and the other one is the original message. How to make it compatible with Prat? Thanks in advanced.

2. Unfortunately I cannot even begin to help you with Prat. You'll need to contact that addon author. The chat system is very fragile and Prat does a lot.

3. Unfortunately I cannot even begin to help you with Prat. You'll need to contact that addon author. The chat system is very fragile and Prat does a lot.

hmmm... I am agree with you. The chat system really fragility. It seems like that Prat made so many modifications to the chat system and others addons are hardly cope with it. I have already contact the author or Prat. I hope he can reply me as soon as possible.