1. How would I send multiple queries? There's an event for AUCTION_ITEM_LIST_UPDATE, but evidently that doesn't actually signify the AH being ready to query again, and I'm at a loss for how to detect when the AH is ready, after reading through the events clumped in the AUCTION section.

2. Its possible that the particular event you're looking for hasn't been fully documented.. the AH is one system I have not played with much. With events, the following is ALWAYS the best procedure to follow:

1. Open /eventtrace
    2. Open the auction house
    3. Run an AH query
    4. Check for the events that fire

See if there's an event that seems to indicate that the AH is able to queried again. This will always be accurate, gives you all the arguments, etc. and always works =)

3. Unfortunately there is no event for that =(

Is there some way to even stall for a split second? It actually ran once and I think it might've been because things were still loading and it was bogging down my computer

4. Unfortunately there is no event for that =(

Is there some way to even stall for a split second? It actually ran once and I think it might've been because things were still loading and it was bogging down my computer

I'm just a bit confused at what you're trying to do. Yes, you can use an OnUpdate to create a very simple 'timer', so you could delay the execution of something.. but I'm really not quite sure why you need to. What special thing are you doing that doesn't fit into the way the default user interface already functions?

5. I'm trying to query the 4 darkmoon cards and store their min buyout values then add them up - so of waves, of embers, of the winds, and of stones... that's how i personally query them anyway, i figured i'd try to get the addon to do the same thing

6. Space it out using time.. or look at the method that AuctionLite uses to scan the 'favorites' lists.. that's what I use and it's able to scan for a set of herbs, or volatiles, etc. The documentation on the API page says that the queries are time-limited.

Hope that points you in the right direction.