1. is there anyway to get player GCD value (taking into account haste/buff)?

also is there a way to get list of spells that won't trigger GCD?

thanks

2. is there anyway to get player GCD value (taking into account haste/buff)?

also is there a way to get list of spells that won't trigger GCD?

thanks

No, not really. You can get the GCD once you've triggered it, and that's about it. There is no API to determine if a spell triggers the GCD. You need to keep a static list yourself.

3. for a given spell, is there a way to know if it triggers GCD? there got to be data somewhere otherwise how does blizzard do it? not exposed to mod?

I don't know how to get GCD from spell cast, GetSpellCooldown() gives duration but that's not GCD?

thanks

4. for a given spell, is there a way to know if it triggers GCD? there got to be data somewhere otherwise how does blizzard do it? not exposed to mod?

I've already answered this question. There is no way to determine this information from the API. There is a whole boatload of information that is completely and utterly inaccessible to the Wow API.

I don't know how to get GCD from spell cast, GetSpellCooldown() gives duration but that's not GCD?

Once the spell has been cast, and a cooldown happens, the duration of the cooldown is how long your GCD is.