1. Hello I want to write a new Addon but i can't find the right API...

There are the API's im searching for:

1. Check if my weapon only a 2 hand weapon
    2. Get ItemName of Main + Offhand respectively 2 hand
    3. unequip Main + Offhand by name
    4. equip Main + Offhand by name - > EquipItemByName("ItemName")

Greetings

Balu

2. Hello I want to write a new Addon but i can't find the right API...

There are the API's im searching for:

1. Check if my weapon only a 2 hand weapon
    2. Get ItemName of Main + Offhand respectively 2 hand
    3. unequip Main + Offhand by name
    4. equip Main + Offhand by name - > EquipItemByName("ItemName")

I'm not sure this makes any sense to me. Wouldn't it just be easier to write a macro that can swap between two different weapon sets rather than making a full-fledged addon? What would the addon do that you can't currently accomplish using the macro system?

3. I want to klick a button if it's clear that the try is a wipe.

And on PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED i want to reequip the weapons so thats means your where revived or you left combat.

4. Write a macro to de-equip your weapons, this is very simple although it could also be done with an addon. No addon, however, will be able to re-equip your weapons for you automatically. You will always have to initiate that action with some sort of click, keybinding, etc. In this case, you're much better off just making a static macro that de-equips whatever weapons you have equipped when its clicked, and then perhaps set it up so shift-click will equip a set of weapons.

If you want to do something more complicated than that, i.e. save the name of the weapons you have so you can re-equip it, then you're looking at something much more complicated, considering you aren't even familiar with the WoW API yet.

You can use [GetInventoryItemID][1] to get the numeric id of the item equipped in a given slot, and use that. You also cannot call any of the functions that equip items, you will instead need.

To do what you want in a specific case is very easy, write a macro or a simple addon to do it. Doing what you want in a GENERAL case, where you don't already know the names of the items you have equipped is more difficult.