1. I'm not too familiar with the WoW API yet, but I'm trying. I've been editing other users code so I can get a better feel for the flow. Anyway, after patch today I'm getting many errors, gone through each addon 1 by 1 and fixed those errors. But I can't seem to figure out whats wrong with this one.....Snippet of Error Down Below.

Message: Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:219: attempt to index global 'TargetofTargetFrame' (a nil value)
     Time: 12/08/09 20:08:53
     Count: 1
     Stack: Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:219: in function <Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:170>
     Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:369: in function `Spawn'
     Interface\AddOns\oUF_Shestak\oUF_Main.lua:1221: in main chunk

Locals: unit = "targettarget"
     object = oUF_TargetTarget {
     ignoreHealComm = true
       __tags = <table> {
       }

After this patch I was getting a TON of errors regarding implementations of hiding the default blizzard frames. Were there internal programming changes that could have caused this? More specifically the code I had to "alter" is below:

elseif(unit:match"target") then
            -- Hide the blizzard stuff
            --if(unit == "targettarget") then
                --TargetofTargetFrame:UnregisterAllEvents()
                --TargetofTargetFrame.Show = dummy
                --TargetofTargetFrame:Hide()

--  TargetofTargetHealthBar:UnregisterAllEvents()
            --  TargetofTargetManaBar:UnregisterAllEvents()
            --end

enableTargetUpdate(object)

My question is, does blizzard no longer allow to reference TargetofTargetFrame is this way? Does it even exist anymore in that format? Do they not allow you to Hide() those? This is all new since the patch today so I found it a bit weird.

2. You'll need to look at the code where that is defined and see what changes have been made. You can look at http://wowprogramming.com/utils/xmlbrowser to get more information on a file-by-file basis. You can also experiment in-game to see what's going on. Use /framestack to see what the name of the target of target frame is now, etc.