1. Well...until now I have had no real problems making modifications to AddOns using the book and the web as reference, but am having problems figuring this one out (heck, I'm not sure it -can- be done):

I log in to multiple machines (my laptop, my desktop, the desk machine at my gaming shop, etc). As I am an officer in a guild, I use GuildCheck to keep me appraised of what's going on while I'm offline. I've modified it to notify me when certain things change (similar to an autograts type addon) easily enough, but have one major problem. The data on the "current state" is stored locally on the machine. This means I get each "delta" 3(ish) times...once on each machine I log into. Also, if I don't log into a particular machine for a few days the data gets large and hard to sift through.

Is there any way (short of scheduling regular uploads/downloads of the .lua file on all my machines) to store data anywhere else? I'm just trying to keep the data in sync...

Thanks! -- GoofDad

2. I log in to multiple machines (my laptop, my desktop, the desk machine at my gaming shop, etc). As I am an officer in a guild, I use GuildCheck to keep me appraised of what's going on while I'm offline. I've modified it to notify me when certain things change (similar to an autograts type addon) easily enough, but have one major problem. The data on the "current state" is stored locally on the machine. This means I get each "delta" 3(ish) times...once on each machine I log into. Also, if I don't log into a particular machine for a few days the data gets large and hard to sift through.

Is there any way (short of scheduling regular uploads/downloads of the .lua file on all my machines) to store data anywhere else? I'm just trying to keep the data in sync...

Not using the addon system, no. You could alternatively store the data in your guild/officer notes and then you'd always have the latest data (there would be only one set).

3. Unfortunate...but exactly what I thought the answer was. Thanks!