1. Hello Everybody - 1st time poster here so please go easy on me :)

As a disabled gamer, I have great difficulty using anything other than one finger on my right hand, with my left hand controlling the mouse - simply put, I generally 'click' everything and as such am too slow to enjoy meaningfull PvP gameplay for example.

So I've been designing my own UI for 'left handers' over the last 2 weeks and have used some of the popular UI addons available. I have mustered a general understanding of how to layer and trigger events on the interface, but am now unable to put the ideas in my head into reality due to my limited /script knowledge.

It's pretty basic stuff so far and most of my successes have been based on 'fiddling' with example scripts posted elsewhere. If I could have £1 for every time I've tweaked an xpos and ypos reference in lua I'd be a millionaire!

Anyway, onto my question: Is it possible to use an OnClick script event within a kgpanel - which can only be triggered when a certain ActionBar/Button becomes visible? i.e popup alert for a cooldown. What I would love to do is have a large clickable button appear to the left of my character model, say when Kill Shot is available for use. I'm not asking for automation as I will still be required to click the button to cast the spell.

If anyone out there can post a basic example of how, or if this can be achieved - you would make me a very happy gamer.

Thanks for reading.

Yours, Potzy

2. Is it possible to use an OnClick script event within a kgpanel - which can only be triggered when a certain ActionBar/Button becomes visible? i.e popup alert for a cooldown. What I would love to do is have a large clickable button appear to the left of my character model, say when Kill Shot is available for use. I'm not asking for automation as I will still be required to click the button to cast the spell.

You can have an alert to show when the spell is available, but you can't cast the spell using that button, if that's the case. These two things are specifically separated, otherwise you could just write a smart script that always shows the "right" button underneath the mouse cursor, and that's what Blizzard doesn't want.

You can always display an alert when a condition happens, but you can't take game actions in response.