1. Is it possible to display information in the ZoneTextFrame or SubZoneTextFrame? I've developed a simple addon that keeps track of the Wintergrasp time. When the queue is available, it outputs a message to the UIErrorsFrame and the DefaultChatFrame. It works fine but I was hoping I could output the information to ZoneTextFrame and/or SubZoneTextFrame. If that is not possible, is it possible to have errors in the UIErrorsFrame stay on the screen longer? There is another frame I've seen in Wintergrasp that displays information such as who has taken different locations, who has won the game, etc. How can I find that frame and when I find it would it be possible to output there?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. Any help provided will be greatly appreciated.

2. There's nothing to stop you from displaying information in those frames. What you are probably looking for is:

RaidNotice_AddMessage( RaidBossEmoteFrame, "This is a TEST of the MESSAGE!", ChatTypeInfo["RAID_BOSS_EMOTE"] );

3. That will work beautifully! Thank you.