1. Hi, i have inherit the rights of an really great addon. My problem is now, that this addon since wednesday doesn´t work anymore. (Sorry about my english, i´m german, so please forgive me if i make any mistakes). Since i have no idea of how to write an addon i need help updating this really great addon. Maybe someone is out there and can help me with that problem of mine. I already searched through the hole tutorial forums on the www but i can´t understand anything of that function codes. Pls it would be really nice if someone could help me. Thanks

Here is the link to the addon: MeetNGreet

2. Unfortunately that's not really something I can help with. If you could post specific errors you are getting, I might be able to help.

3. The addon is not even showing in wow anymore. i don´t know why Its still in the addon list in the charmanager but not working in the game. and i dont have any error massages

4. Do you have the "Load out of date addons" checkbox checked? Is it showing in the addon selection screen on the character selection screen?

5. Yes it is shown there. But not even ingame "/mng option" is working.

6. Checks the Logs\FrameXML.log file and see if there is any information there.

7. And what should i see there? Just a lot of coding i don´t understand. Thats what my problem is.

8. Ok i don´t know what i changed but the addon is working ingame now. But there is a problem with the buttons. They are blank now. Can someone pls look at the code and tell me what were i should change so that they are working again? Thx

9. Thx to all who wanted to help me. A friend of mind could solve the problem now. But many thx to everyone who looked at my addon. This Thread can be /closed.