1. Hi All,

I am interested in building my own addon for my own personal use. If you take a look here: http://www.shadowpanther.net/armor-pve.htm

You will see that they have their own list of all the gear that a rogue can use. I LOVE this site because it is so full of information. I want the same for my Mage and I want to be able to do my own queries on my own local PC. To do this I will need my own database of gear items with all their stats and such.

Is there a way to extract the information contained inside Atlas loot and dump it into a table so that I can do my own queries?

Has anyone ever wanted to do this before?

GabbaDude

2. Certainly you could get the data from AtlasLoot, or perhaps from other sources but it's not going to be "easy". You might want to look at an addon like WowEquip. It may do what you're hoping for.

3. WowEquip is a dead project apparently. It was last updated in 2007. So that's not gona help me much.

I have been doing some more research and was wondering what the latest method was from extracing all the data out of the itemcache.wdb file.

Is there a way to do this instead?

4. None that I can really help you with. That gets into data mining and quite outside the scope of addons.

5. Oh ok...Thanks for letting me know. I will keep searching then.