1. Oh my that subject looks awful, but I think it explains rather simply what I want to do.

Anywho, I'm wanting to keep track of when people in my guild log in/out of the game (I have the chat notifications turned on at present but I'd like to keep a timestamped log of them for working out when people are likely to be online). I'd also like to know when people join/leave our raid group, along with timestamps, to allow us to keep track of peoples DC's during raids.

I was hoping there were some event I could track, however I haven't been able to find any which return data about the players who join/leave. I could just be being blind here.

Alternativly I guess I could parse the events in the chat log, however that's not how I'd like to do it as this is something other officers in the guild want to be able to do, and many of them hate getting the notifications when people login.

Any assistance is gratefully received.

~Urza

2. Oh my that subject looks awful, but I think it explains rather simply what I want to do.

Anywho, I'm wanting to keep track of when people in my guild log in/out of the game (I have the chat notifications turned on at present but I'd like to keep a timestamped log of them for working out when people are likely to be online). I'd also like to know when people join/leave our raid group, along with timestamps, to allow us to keep track of peoples DC's during raids.

I was hoping there were some event I could track, however I haven't been able to find any which return data about the players who join/leave. I could just be being blind here.

Alternativly I guess I could parse the events in the chat log, however that's not how I'd like to do it as this is something other officers in the guild want to be able to do, and many of them hate getting the notifications when people login.

Any assistance is gratefully received.

~Urza

You should be able to use GUILDROSTERUPDATE, but if that doesn't work you'll need to use CHATMSGSYSTEM. Not everything in the API is easy to get at, unfortunately. Let me know if that doesn't work.