1. Can someone show me how to add a Feed to this? I've seen it work, but I don't know how to add an RSS Feed. The addon works just fine, just need to learn how to add Feeds :). Oh, and if you think it's impossible, it really works, but the only way to update it is to reload the UI. And there is a Refresh button that does that on the FeedReader.

Thanks in advance, Xystus

2. Can someone show me how to add a Feed to this? I've seen it work, but I don't know how to add an RSS Feed. The addon works just fine, just need to learn how to add Feeds :). Oh, and if you think it's impossible, it really works, but the only way to update it is to reload the UI. And there is a Refresh button that does that on the FeedReader.

Thanks in advance, Xystus

We don't provide any support for AddonStudio here, other than the specific examples we look at in the book. I suggest you head over to CodePlex and post on their support area to get help. Otherwise you will need to provide more information about specifically what addon you are talking about.

3. It's not necessarily support "for" AddonStudio. That I understand, it's simply an addon that I downloaded from their website I believe. I did post on their website too, but I wasn't sure if anyone here also knew how to get it working.

Thanks though!

4. Some software outside the program needs to generate the saved variable file to add the RSS information. I don't really know any information other than that.

5. Alright,

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

Xystus

6. No worries!