1. Now this is probably waaay too easy for you all here, its a (seemingly simple) macro issue, but I could find no information regarding the issue. Pre-3.1 I ran the following on my hunter:

#showtooltip explosive shot /castrandom Kill Shot /castrandom Kill Command /cast Explosive Shot

The issue is with the Kill Shot. KC triggers with the /castrandom, however KS does not :[ What did they do to macros that has changed this?! Is it possible to trigger my KS as a random cast in any way? Please help! Thanks in advance;] .Merc.

2. Now this is probably waaay too easy for you all here, its a (seemingly simple) macro issue, but I could find no information regarding the issue. Pre-3.1 I ran the following on my hunter:

#showtooltip explosive shot /castrandom Kill Shot /castrandom Kill Command /cast Explosive Shot

The issue is with the Kill Shot. KC triggers with the /castrandom, however KS does not :[ What did they do to macros that has changed this?! Is it possible to trigger my KS as a random cast in any way? Please help! Thanks in advance;] .Merc.

Pretty sure the '/castrandom' command only needs to be entered once for the entire string of choices

#showtooltip Explosive Shot

/castrandom Kill Shot, Kill Command

/cast Explosive Shot

3. There was an exploit with /castrandom that allowed players to write "smart" macros that would cast whatever spell was on cooldown. This was unintended, and has been removed. If you're trying to accomplish that.. just don't.

Otherwise, there's no need for you to have multiple /castrandoms. That slash command is to choose one of the alternatives and cast it, and you can't cast more than one spell that triggers the global cooldown per macro.