1. Ok for MacroIconTest I keep getting an error about GetNumMacroIcons being nil. I been researching some and it seems to be because of 4.3 and some changes made. I see posts all over about addons being fixed due to GetNumMacroIcons nil error but no discussions how to fix it. I did try downloading the zip file from the site and running the books site code instead of mine but i get the same error. I am very new to doing lua, xml, and wow programming so the solution is not to clear to me. Please help

2. Ok for MacroIconTest I keep getting an error about GetNumMacroIcons being nil. I been researching some and it seems to be because of 4.3 and some changes made. I see posts all over about addons being fixed due to GetNumMacroIcons nil error but no discussions how to fix it. I did try downloading the zip file from the site and running the books site code instead of mine but i get the same error. I am very new to doing lua, xml, and wow programming so the solution is not to clear to me. Please help

Indeed, the API has changed. The macro icon system has changed quite drastically with 4.3.

You can download the updated version for use with 4.3. It makes use of the GetMacroIcons and GetMacroItemIcons functions. Essentially, rather than having the API return the number of icons and then have to make calls to get each of the textures, you make one call to obtain a list of all of the textures which you can them use.