1. XSSFilter could not parse (X)HTML:
    
    
    
    <p>Ive been using the <span style="font-size: x-small;">SortAuctionSetSort("list","name",not-reversed) function to have the AH data already sorted when I read it. It works fine for most objects, but recently I've noticed that objects such as <span lang="EN">Absorption Dagger of the Elder and Absorption Dagger of the Owl are not being sorted correctly, with the Owl version being placed before the Elder.</span></span></p>
    
    
    <p><span style="font-size: x-small;"><span lang="EN">To get around this i've been reading the AH into a table and then sorting the table, but I wondered if there was a way to ensure the data was correctly sorted at the time of reading from the AH, as I expected SortAuctionSetSort to do ?</span></span></p>
    
    
    <p><span style="font-size: x-small;">
    <p><span lang="EN">Thanks for your time :)</span></p>
    
    <p></span></p></p>
    
    XSSFilter could not parse (X)HTML:
    
    
    
    <p>Ive been using the <span style="font-size: x-small;">SortAuctionSetSort("list","name",not-reversed) function to have the AH data already sorted when I read it. It works fine for most objects, but recently I've noticed that objects such as <span lang="EN">Absorption Dagger of the Elder and Absorption Dagger of the Owl are not being sorted correctly, with the Owl version being placed before the Elder.</span></span></p>
    
    
    <p><span style="font-size: x-small;"><span lang="EN">To get around this i've been reading the AH into a table and then sorting the table, but I wondered if there was a way to ensure the data was correctly sorted at the time of reading from the AH, as I expected SortAuctionSetSort to do ?</span></span></p>
    
    
    <p><span style="font-size: x-small;">
    <p><span lang="EN">Thanks for your time :)</span></p>
    
    <p></span></p></p>
    

    There's no reason I know why that method would not be working for this.  I'll try to check with someone else to see if they have any ideas.

    I asked someone from the Auctioneer team, and they informed me that there is always a bit of "Wackiness" in the AH after a patch. They suggest to wait it out for a few more days and see if the issues resolve themselves.  Please let me know.

    Thanks - i'll check it again in a 7 days and see it if works again. I'll post a reply here.

    Still not working as of tuesday 21/4/09 - hopefully tomorrows 3.1.1 patch may do something to solve the problem.

    Still not working 30/04/09

    I don't know why this would be happening. Can you post some simple code of what you're using.. the most minimal sample?

    Sample of code

    function SetAHSort()

    SortOrder=false
    SortAuctionSetSort("list","name",abiSortOrder)
    QueryAuctionItems("",1,80,0,0,0,1) --reading page 1
    

    end -- waits for the event handler to call the routine to actually read the AH

    --AHImage is a table holding the data read from the Auction House function ReadTheAuctionHouse()

        -- clear the last set of snapshot data
        for key,value in pairs(AHImage) do
            AHImage[key]=nil
        end
    
        for ScannedItem=1,50 do
    
            name,texture,count,quality,canUse,level,minBid,minIncrement,
            buyoutPrice,bidAmount,highBidder,owner=GetAuctionItemInfo
            ("list",ScannedItem)
    
            AHImage[#AHImage+1]=name.."%"..count.."%"..buyoutPrice
            -- makes a % separated string of name,count,buyout
        end
    

    end

    --AHImage is listed as a saved variable in the TOC file, and when examined shows some items not in the correct order.

    OOps

    The function ReadTheAuctionHouse() is actually on a line by itself , not part of the comment line as shown above