1. I went to update my addons to 3.0.2 and noticed that my button text is no longer showing up.  Is there a fix for this?  I asssume Bliz changed something dealing with the font for buttons but I have had no luck finding this on any other site.

    This is NOT pertaining to the missing addons button (which is all I could find info about)

    In the game itself with the addon up (I use an addon with various macro's for guild RP)  the button text is missing.

    I went to update my addons to 3.0.2 and noticed that my button text is no longer showing up.  Is there a fix for this?  I asssume Bliz changed something dealing with the font for buttons but I have had no luck finding this on any other site.

    This is NOT pertaining to the missing addons button (which is all I could find info about)

    In the game itself with the addon up (I use an addon with various macro's for guild RP)  the button text is missing.

    I went to update my addons to 3.0.2 and noticed that my button text is no longer showing up.  Is there a fix for this?  I asssume Bliz changed something dealing with the font for buttons but I have had no luck finding this on any other site.

    This is NOT pertaining to the missing addons button (which is all I could find info about)

    In the game itself with the addon up (I use an addon with various macro's for guild RP)  the button text is missing.

    It depends entirely on the code of your addons.  The change I suspect you are getting hit by is the following:

    * Button objects appear to no longer have their own internal Font objects, and have replaced the various methods to alter them with methods to reference existing Font objects to use for each state (Simple color changes can still be done without creating your own Font objects by using the |c color escape) 

    This is copied from http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=8202271194&sid=1, which contains the changes for 3.0.X.  Again, I would have to see the code relating to your buttons in order to be able to tell you what specific changes need to be made.

     

    <Button name="Button5" inherits="UIPanelButtonTemplate" text="Professions">

    <Size x="110" y="20" />

    <Anchors>

    <Anchor point="TOPLEFT">

    <Offset x="24" y="-232" />

    </Anchor>

    </Anchors>

    <Scripts>

    <OnClick>WG_Professions:Show();</OnClick>

    </Scripts>

    </Button>

    I don't see any reason why that wouldn't work.. considering the following code is used in PetStable.xml:

       <Button name="PetStablePurchaseButton" inherits="UIPanelButtonTemplate" text="PURCHASE">

    <Size>

    <AbsDimension x="80" y="22"/>

    </Size>

    <Anchors>

    <Anchor point="BOTTOMRIGHT">

    <Offset>

    <AbsDimension x="-110" y="105"/>

    </Offset>

    </Anchor>

    </Anchors>

    <Scripts>

    <OnClick>

    BuyStableSlot();

    </OnClick>

    </Scripts>

    </Button>



    Try substituing PURCHASE in your code to see if its forcing a global lookup to find the correct version of the string.  That may be a change and could point us in the right direction.