1. There's a typo in the very first example addon in your book on page 170. In the very first line of CombatTracker.xml there's an extraneous "i". It reads <Ui xmlns="http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ui/" i but it should read just <Ui xmlns="http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ui/" I am certain there will be a lot of very confused beginning programmers out there. I didn't notice it as I was just transcribing what was in the book mindlessly at first. I have some experience programming, I suspect there will be a *lot* of confused beginners out there wondering why they can't make the most basic addon example in your book work at all. Bryguy

    There's a typo in the very first example addon in your book on page 170. In the very first line of CombatTracker.xml there's an extraneous "i". It reads <Ui xmlns="http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ui/" i but it should read just <Ui xmlns="http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ui/" I am certain there will be a lot of very confused beginning programmers out there. I didn't notice it as I was just transcribing what was in the book mindlessly at first. I have some experience programming, I suspect there will be a *lot* of confused beginners out there wondering why they can't make the most basic addon example in your book work at all. Bryguy

    Sorry about this, it was an error in production once the book had left out hands.  We're working hard to get this and any errors like it corrected in the next printing.  My sincere apologies!

    Thanks for the report. I'll add it to the Errata.

    For the curious, that i was actually supposed to be one of the line continuation marks like you see at the end of the subsequent line.