1. The code changes listed in the Errata for Chapter 11, Page 198, appear to contain code from Chapter 12 i.e. "local nameFilter = BagBuddy.input:GetText():lower()" and "if BagBuddy.qualityFilter then shown = shown and BagBuddy.filters[quality]:GetChecked() end".

As such I cannot get the code on page 198 to work even when I try and add the "local name, link, quality = GetItemInfo(link)" code to account for the GetContainerItemInfo bug. The addon will run and I get the frame rendered like chapter 10 but no items are showing up in the slots.

It appears that the code in the 11-BagBuddy.zip file hasn't been updated to reflect the bugs and errata for chapter 11.

Please let me know how I can fix it so I can get it to populate the item icons in the frame bag slots.

Thanks.

P.S. Did someone upload a modified 11-BagBuddy.zip file and change the title to 'BagBuggy' on purpose or was it just an attempt at humor?

Hrm.. I'll have to look into this. Thanks for the report.

What you said is right, we are the same.

More Exciting Content [url=http://fifa14.vipmmobank.com/]Fifa 14 coins[/url] Waiting For You.