1. I have finished chapter 12 and have been trying out the code at each step. But now that is finished, I cannot see the items from the start.

    When I start the game, I can see the window with the items slots highlighted but empty. The filter orbs are ok. If I press the previous page button, then I get the "Found 14 items message" but still no items. If I press again, I get the 14 items and, as it should, I can no longer press the pages buttons. I added some lines from chapter 13 (till the part of using slash commands) and now I can see nothing and the slash commands don't work.

    I have compared my code with the one provided and can't find any difference (though I'm sure there are). I have pasted my whole .lua file here, as I'm not sure in which function to look http://pastebin.com/ZfaHML0b (the change based on the errata -chapter 13- is done but I can't update there)

    Thank you!

    After some minor changes, this is what FrameXML.log says:

     4/17 20:51:38.448  Loading add-on CastW
     4/17 20:51:38.448  ** Loading table of contents Interface\AddOns\CastW\CastW.toc
     4/17 20:51:38.448  ++ Loading file Interface\AddOns\CastW\CastW.xml
     4/17 20:51:38.448  Frame CastW_PrevButton: Unknown function 0 in element OnClick
     4/17 20:51:38.448  Frame CastW_NextButton: Unknown function 0 in element OnClick
     4/17 20:51:38.448  Frame CastW: Unknown function 0 in element OnLoad
     4/17 20:51:38.448  Frame CastW: Unknown function 0 in element OnEvent
    

    I would download the versions of the addons from the website. Test them out and see if they still work. If so, then a diff would help to identify any differences.

    I used vimdiff and can't find any differences but I don't think it is working fine. I have downloaded them and the interesting thing is that they work perfectly in the new directory I created for them. But if I copy them in the directory I am using, then they also don't work, meaning I just get the main window in the middle of the screen, with empty slots and the pages buttons. Also, the engines icon is again a visible square.

    The paths all matter, there's probably something wrong in your TOC or filenames, or something.