- The functionality of UnitClass and UnitRace changed in patch 2.4. When used on NPCs, they now return the NPC's name instead of its class or race. To achieve the intended behavior, you should use UnitClassBase and UnitRaceBase instead.
- Page 185: The description in the second row of table 13-3 (continued) should say "other" instead of "otherUnit"
- Page 185: The paragraph after table 13-3 has a stray closing parenthesis
- Page 186: The "mouseover" description should read: "The unit underneath the mouse cusror. Includes characters in the 3-D world and any protected frame with a set
unit attribute (see Chapter 17)"
- Page 197: The second text paragraph should start with UnitIsPVP instead of UnitIsPvP
- Page 204: 2nd paragraph (after first code snippet) should read "vice versa" not "vise versa"